Want to Be a D34 Substitute?

District 34 is seeking substitute teachers for the remainder of the school year and 2021-22 school year. To obtain a substitute license, you must hold a bachelors degree and complete the substitute license application on the ISBE website.

For more information, visit the career opportunities webpage on step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a substitute teaching role.

Want to be a D34 Sub Map